cosmordinary

In this infinite cosmos we have only one life each. A life in this infinite cosmos is just like a dust in the world. Born by chance and die in necessity. Feeble life and boundless world, two facts we face. Even if you spend your whole life solving them. You will get nothing. - 1998

Monday, November 20, 2006

Afterthoughts

I had been brooding over some questions in the last movies I saw. At the sight of sports car, I understood that the woman in the movie Spanlish is dating her real estate agent. And this morning, while I was walking to work, I am enlightened to the fact that the guard counting the bank note is to keep Rose stay so that they have more time together. This might be wrong, but I like the symmetry it brings. The man kills the women who loves him deeply, and Rose killed the man who loves her deeply, though not personally. The symmetry makes this movie an eligible for a high rank. Therefore I recommend this movie, "Curiosity Kills the Cat".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home