cosmordinary

In this infinite cosmos we have only one life each. A life in this infinite cosmos is just like a dust in the world. Born by chance and die in necessity. Feeble life and boundless world, two facts we face. Even if you spend your whole life solving them. You will get nothing. - 1998

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Spleak- the Chatbot

"Have you been chatting with your computer lately? Wouldn't it be a major achievement to stop clicking our way through the Web or complex programs and get answers in the same way we talk to a colleague or a friend?"

This is a chatbot made with the technologies that I have studied. Just encountered and tried. Not to my supprise, the conversation is far from a real conversion with human. It provides more like a automatic answering telephone system, providing 1,2,3 multiple choices. I asked her to tell me about FPGA, and she gives me a list of available functions of the system. I have to choose through the menus. AI is really difficult. But this once again arouses my interest on AI. I will keep an eye on it.

Later I find more of chatbots here at robot invaders.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home