cosmordinary

In this infinite cosmos we have only one life each. A life in this infinite cosmos is just like a dust in the world. Born by chance and die in necessity. Feeble life and boundless world, two facts we face. Even if you spend your whole life solving them. You will get nothing. - 1998

Saturday, September 17, 2005

market of auto spare parts

My brother took me to a huge market of auto spare parts in the very southeast part of Shanghai, attempting to educate me on this topic. It is very Chinese market with booths and pigeonholes along the street. Dirty of course, but not as stirring as I have expected.

Today I find a very annoying fact: blogger is blocked by Chinese Government. I can not access my blog, but the control and edit interface, from China. Have to deal with this problem soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home